- Understanding of the Raycasting Principle
- Algorythm raycasting optimisation
- well structured C program
- C multi-threading
- scrolling mini-map
- AI pathfinding
- Collision in Fake 3D environnement
Student project, simulating Wolfenstein 3D's famous rendering technique. Ray casting is thus used to view the walls and floor.
- Maps are randomly generated with each new game
- Game engine optimized with personal calculations annd Multi-threaded
- scrolling mini-map, influenced by power-ups
- Mirror effect and funny modes
- Player collision, different wall coloring based on player orientation and distance
- AI with pathfinding algorithm to follow the player
Based on a 'Slender Man' theme, the player has to find 8 pages. But be careful, the Slender Man is come for you...
View source code on github: